The PapyrusClubs Campus Bulletin program brings out a printed version of the campus’ online newspaper, specific to each school/college. The bulletin contains articles taken from the online newspaper of each school/college and other articles and special content of interest to the student community.
- Ensures that the entire student community is kept informed of the institution’s events, achievements and activities, since each student receives a copy of the bulletin.
- The institution would be able to communicate any specific information of importance to parents, through this bulletin.
- Ensures that parents are kept informed of all the activities, since the bulletin gets carried home.
Details of the Bulletin:
- The printed bulletin would have a minimum of 8 pages.
- The content for 4 pages would be taken from the published articles from the institution’s online newspaper.
- The bulletin would also contain 4 additional pages with generic content of interest which would be relevant to the student
- The bulletin may also contain messages and important announcements from the head of the institution to the students and parents.